[postgis-devel] Help? 'No package postgis2_93 available'

Quais Afzali jesuskwice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:57:30 PDT 2015

Hello,

I tried googling around and digging around the docs on site, to no avail.
Really hoping someone on this alias can help, as I've hit a pretty bad wall
here..

Basically, I'm simply trying to install postgis on my Centos 6x64 box,
using:
*'yum install postgis2_93'*

as detailed in the docs (I'm already running Postgres 9.3 on it). This,
however, gives me the following:

[quais at server ~]$ *sudo yum install postgis2_93*
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
 * base: ftpmirror.your.org
 * extras: mirrors.cmich.edu
 * updates: cosmos.cites.illinois.edu
*No package postgis2_93 available.*
Error: Nothing to do

Any insight as to what I could be doing wrong?

Any help much appreciated!
Quais.