[postgis-devel] triggers for postgis topology edition

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:08:37 PST 2015

Thanks for the links.
Of course I tried your pluggin a while ago.

I chose a trigger based solution precisely because it doesn't require
application specific code
(and thus it could be also used with another GIS, or a we application).

This forbid me to use feature specific to QGIS, and of course dedicated
plugins.

Cheers,
Rémi-C