[postgis-devel] update topology locally

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:04:45 PST 2015

Ok,
I think the topology edition is qgis part is OK (need some cleaning,etc).

Now i'm doing the "recompute edge-linking and face-linking locally".

i'm trying to write the function so it scales nicely.

As you must be well aware, this function is the last step we need to be
able to batch create topology, which is another long wanted and discussed
feature.

(Batch creation from linestring:
node with GEOS,
insert node into topology
cut linestring into pieces with nodes (various option, GEOS would be best)
insert linestring pieces as edge, with only start_node and end_node correct
compute edge_linking and face-linking
)
I already have everything in yellow.

Cheers,