[postgis-devel] Changing ST_Expand(geometry) to return LINESTRING

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Feb 26 05:02:01 PST 2015

I’m OK w/ a linestring. The type is just because I need something that is a geometry to hold what I care about, which is the actual box in the header. I think most people understand the “box” idea pretty well, but n-d boxes (particular in the geography case) can be just as confusing in their own right.

P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca