[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] Extension upgrade has no update path 2.1.1 to 2.1.7

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jul 21 23:22:05 PDT 2015

Paul,

I just checked my build and I have a 2.1.1-2.1.7.sql so whatever the issue is I don't think is a bug in PostGIS.

Can you check your share/extension folder of your postgresql install and verify that you do have a  file called postgis-2.1.1--2.1.7.sql ?

I suspect you don't.  If you do have all the postgis extension files you should also have a file called postgis--2.1.7.sql

Did you build PostGIS yourself or got from a distribution?  Could be a packaging flaw that you need to report to the package maintainer that you are missing extension files.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us
http://postgis.net