[postgis-devel] Interrupt Test considered Harmful

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Jul 30 07:38:45 PDT 2015

Bear in mind, I have only added an option to turn them off, I have not actually turned them off. While the CI machines have stopped running them, all the devs, really anyone who runs the tests at all, still runs them, unless they are explicitly setting the without option to disable the interrupt tests. We are still getting lots of coverage for testing that feature.

P.