[postgis-devel] ST_VoronoiDiagram first cut

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Jun 2 07:52:47 PDT 2015

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 10:58:55PM -0700, Brian M Hamlin wrote:
> Hi devs --
>
>   I forked the PostGIS git repo and merged in stubs for an ST_VoronoiDiagram() function..
> ( the call is already ported in GEOS, so the task at hand is to expose it in PostGIS 2.2)
>
>   If the function is added to PostGIS 2.2, I can commit to writing the tests and see that they pass.
> (I have not added the new internals yet, nor the test contents -- this is a first try.. )
>

> You can take a look at the fork here :
>
>     https://github.com/darkblue-b/postgis

Great!
It may be a good idea to create a pull request from your branch,
that way travis gets to run the tests (of course you'll have to add
the tests :)

Another thing, I noticed you committed changes in generated parser
files. Those ones should not be part of the pull request as they
make it harder to read the voronoi related changes.