[postgis-devel] Status of X3D

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat May 9 14:26:35 PDT 2015

I haven't committed my work yet, but I think I have working geocoordinate
support at least for  "GD" "WE" (both longitude_first and latitude_first
flavors) which I'll commit once I've done some more testing in x3dom and
updated the docs and tests.  To use geocoordinate, data needs to be in 4326
(the only SRID I'll probably be supporting out of the gate).

One question I had is how much demand is there for the other spatial
reference frames.  I didn't go down the path of supporting UTM and GC
flavors since that requires mapping to our spatial_ref_sys to derive those
values from the SRID passed in and reject if it can't be mapped.

Thanks,

Regina