[postgis-devel] Dan Baston as Committer

Daniel Baston dbaston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:42:17 PST 2015

Hi Mark,

Most of my interest is in core 2D cartesian geometry algorithms.  I've done
some work recently on the Minimum Bounding Circle functions:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2996

If there's interest, I can see doing some work on other geometry centrality
measures, such as minimum accumulated distance, or geometric median.

Thanks,
Dan