[postgis-devel] 2.2.0 Release

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Oct 3 11:43:52 PDT 2015

Yes let's not branch.  Most of my changes at this point are loose ends in
the docs and I don't want to have to deal with committing to 2 branches.
Slows me down :).

Nicklas,

I'm fine till waiting to Monday.  I still have a couple of doc changes to
finish up.

Paul ,

 okay with you, I know you are impatient like a kid about to pee in his
pants :)