[postgis-devel] is PostGIS ready for git ?

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:04:27 PDT 2015

On 14 October 2015 at 07:37, Paragon Corporation <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:
> Correct.  My main issue with github ticketing is I find it hard to filter things and as EvenR mentioned the inability to attach arbitrary attachments is main reason GDAL hasn't moved.
>
> The filtering thing might be just my ineptness with github.  So may not be a super major concern.

Labelling and filtering issues in both GitHub and GitLab is pretty good:
https://help.github.com/articles/using-search-to-filter-issues-and-pull-requests/

Attaching files to issues is a simple drag & drop:
https://help.github.com/articles/file-attachments-on-issues-and-pull-requests/
GitHub only allows certain file types based on filename extensions
(.png, .gif, .jpg, .docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .txt, .pdf).
GitLab allows any type of file to be attached via drag&drop, but I'm
unsure the file size limits.

-Mike