[postgis-devel] postgis-commits mailing list for peer review ?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 14 01:45:48 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 04:28:41AM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
>> Personally I never cared for it.  I have too many emails already.

>> (How) do you review changes in the repository ?

We are generally good about ticketing things before we commit and updating our commits so 3 ways

1) Newly commented tickets I have as an rss feed

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/report/16

2) In tortoise svn there is a button Show Log that allows me to filter by date and even select subfolders and has a diff button.

3) browsing the repo from here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/trunk

it's pretty easy to figure out what's changed

Thanks,
Regina