[postgis-devel] Synchronized PostGIS mirrors

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Oct 22 01:48:00 PDT 2015

I've added a webhook to my hoster and had it used by the SVN
post-commit hook, so from now on every commit to the PostGIS SVN
should trigger an update of the current mirrors (github and gitlab).

The webhook is based on a daemon that I start manually so if you
don't see commits immediately showing up chances are my process died.

If you want to help with maintaining the SVN hooks please send me
your public ssh key and I'll give you access to a private git repo
I'm hosting for PostGIS SVN hooks. Installing those hooks won't be
automatic but you could send me pull requests.

Same applies (send ssh key to partecipate) to the mirroring script,
which may very well be improved.