[postgis-devel] postgis extension sans raster (only for folks who can't compile with raster support) - PSC Vote and developer/packager comments please

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Fri Oct 30 08:47:47 PDT 2015

I think Even`s comment was skipped too fast. If GDAL has no dependency on QT and the problem comes from the fact they compile it with QT then THEY should fix the way they compile GDAL instead of having many projects based on GDAL to adapt to their particular situation.

I would investigate further on their side before doing a major step that takes PostGIS years behind before going further with anything proposed in this thread.

My two cents.

Pierre