[postgis-devel] SVN hooks put in a private OSGeo/Gogs repository

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Apr 22 05:08:23 PDT 2016

I've put SVN hooks of PostGIS into a private
git repository on the OSGeo/Gogs service:

  https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/postgis/postgis-svn-hooks

There's no automatism to _install_ changes as they
are pushed to the repository, but hopefully having
them revision controlled and accessible by all
committers will help management.

Note that you need to log in with your OSGeo Userid
and be granted access or you'll see a 404 error.

At the moment only me and Daniel Baston have access,
as nobody else from the PostGIS team logged in yet
(to my knowledge). Let me know once you log in if
you want to be granted access to the team.