[postgis-devel] transifex complaining about pot files

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:43:56 PST 2016

Hello Sandro,

I already checked the options on the surface and I think it would be better
to have our own instance. Does OSGEO have any infrastructure already for
this (I mean, a server that has other projects being translated there, with
some other software or weblate)?

Let me do a critical analysis on the two options and I'l get back as well.
I already reported an issue inside transifex's repo, let's see what they
say.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 01:58:20PM -0300, George Silva wrote:
>
> > I'll check with transifex if there is some sort of configuration that we
> > can have or known bug. Very weird that after so much time this starts to
> > fail for no particular reason.
>
> May be a good time to look at weblate [1] ?
>
> [1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3339
>
> --strk;

George R. C. Silva
Sigma Geosistemas LTDA