[postgis-devel] Old PostGIS address still listed at PostgreSQL webpage

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Thu Mar 17 15:13:56 PDT 2016

Hello

I have copy pasted the text from the two case studies that was posted to
the users list into web pages.

Should I just commit or should anyone review? I thought I could just put
the pages online without linking to the front page, but this are so
automatic nowadays so it wasn't possible I guess :-)

Btw, I had some trouble to get piecrust working since all doc and links
now is to version 2 (even if I think version 2 is just in beta)
I installed the advertised version and it of course didn't work since we
are running some 1.x version.

Thanks
Nicklas