[postgis-devel] [MOTION] Move web content repository from SVN to GIT

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 13 12:20:49 PDT 2016

+0.5

I like the idea if I don't have to do any work and I can actually commit to
gogs.  Last I tried I couldn't.

How about this - you go ahead and set things up.  We can do a test to
confirm I can commit to it.
And then you can officially move.  I'll change my vote to +1 if I can
commit.

I presume since Paul and Bborie haven't voted they have no opinion what so
ever.

Thanks,
Regina

I propose to move the web content from the current SVN repository
to a GIT repository hosted on OSGeo machines (accessible with
OSGeo userid credentials):

  https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/postgis/postgis.net

I already took care of migrating all the history from SVN to GIT,
and am available to tweak the website updater script to fetch from
the new repository.

Will start with my obvious +1