[postgis-devel] How to develop an infrastructure to test the postgis extension?

sablok sablok at amazon.com
Sat Oct 15 14:26:20 PDT 2016

I am encountering a problem testing the PostGIS extension. I have looked
through the monkey garden tests that the community provides for testing
PostGIS but they only provide some details about the 80K tests that they
either passed or failed but don't provide us with a decision if the PostGIS
extension is installed succesfully or not. What is a good way to test
PostGIS in an automated fashion. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated
as I need to figure this out real quick.