[postgis-devel] Jenkins / Gogs integration

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 26 21:54:59 PDT 2016

> Now that we have planet and website on Gogs, could it
> be a good idea to automate updates via Jenkins, rather
> than relying on the cronjob ?

> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gogs+Webhook+Plugin

> --strk;

It makes sense for the website, not so much for Planet since planet cronjob has to run to fetch new articles anyway (not just changes in git).

BTW: I installed gogs webhook plugin on Debbie and switched the GEOS jobs on both Debbie and Winnie to pull from Gogs (GEOS mirror https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/geos )
instead of svn.  Have to wait to jobs to complete for it to complete install.

I'll try next to use the Gogs webhook plugin for GEOS instead of the polling it's currently doing and see how that goes.
If it goes okay, I guess we can move website from crontab back to Jenkins as it used to be.  Unless anyone has an issue with that.

Thanks,
Regina