[postgis-devel] extras/tiger_geocoder/upgrade_geocoder.bat and CRLF

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 7 12:31:23 PDT 2017

Hmm it seems our editorconfig doesn't have a rule for batch files.  I guess we should add one to force it to CRLF.

Though given I haven't touched those files in a while and my local is CRLF.  I'm not sure if that's the issue.

Anyrate does anyone see an issue with adding a rule to .editorconfig

[*.{bat}]
end_of_line = crlf