[postgis-devel] [jody.garnett at gmail.com: [Projects] OSGeo Charter Member Elections]

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Aug 24 14:03:12 PDT 2017

Any new PostGIS contributor willing to join OSGeo as a Charter member ?

--strk;

----- Forwarded message from Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:11:11 -0700
From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
To: "projects at lists.osgeo.org" <projects at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Projects] OSGeo Charter Member Elections
A reminder that the OSGeo charter member elections are ongoing from
2017-08-21 to 2017-09-07, for details see:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2017

I encourage OSGeo projects to review their leadership, committers,
contributors and power users (that help others) as potential nominates. As
a software foundation OSGeo projects are the heart of OSGeo and should use
this opportunity to have a say in our direction going forward.
--
Jody Garnett