[postgis-devel] FOSS4G2017 International Boston, registration, presentations, workshops open

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Feb 23 12:37:33 PST 2017

  <https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f/images/0d2d5b34-255d-4425-a42f-0979c24b2445.png>

Empowered by Open Source
Boston
August 14-19 2017

We’ve made a lot of progress in January and February.
Here’s what you need to know:

1.	 <http://foss4g.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=7ab3eb2603&e=9ad841a52e> attendee registration is open
2.	 <http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=e396198af2&e=9ad841a52e> call for presentations  deadline is only 4 weeks away on March 21!
3.	 <http://foss4g.us14.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=7f3fde628c&e=9ad841a52e> call for workshops deadline is only 3 weeks away on March 13!
4.	 <http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=a4a3c791c9&e=9ad841a52e> sponsor registration is open and we have our first 10 sponsors

Don't procrastinate, please engage with us now!

We need your help with the following:

Our target for the next 2 weeks is to have over 100 attendees confirmed.
******************** ***      Register now!     ***********************

This conference is about showcasing what YOU are doing with FOSS4G technology, whether making it, or using it in the workplace.
*****************     Submit your abstract soon!    ****************

Signing up early and getting your abstracts in helps you and helps us too.

*	Getting abstracts and workshops in early helps us make decisions quickly and begin sharing the program content on the website.

*	And, if you know your presentation has been accepted, then it may be easier for you to sign up for the conference.

*	​ It may also make it easier if you can see what workshops will be given and get an early look at the program. For this reason, we will be doing “rolling acceptances” so you can see the program emerge before the May early bird deadline.

*	Boston is a popular place in the summer time and you will have more options and lower costs if you book your travel and lodging sooner. Make sure to take advantage of our competitive conference block hotel rate before it fills up.

*	Space is limited for both the Tuesday night Ice Breaker at the Harpoon Brewery and for the co-located  <http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=d82a69c447&e=9ad841a52e> JS.Geo conference. Sign up early and secure your spot!

Thank you for your support.  Please register and submit your presentation abstracts as soon as possible!

And let us know if you have any questions at  <mailto:foss4g2017 at gmail.com?subject=foss4g2017> foss4g2017 at gmail.com