[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 27 15:03:51 PST 2017

George,

I've built the es and br.  I think I had turned things off because I was having issue with kr and ja tripping things up and didn't get around to troubleshooting.

Strk,

Did we ever setup Debbie to automatically pull from transifex.  I think I had installed the client and that you might have had something in shell scripts to pull the file, but can't remember.