[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:33:52 PST 2017

I needed to run ./autogen first, then the ./configure file showed up.

Now I have run configure.

The pull-tx command is running again, just to be sure. (I used the same
command that is described in the makefile, but..)

After that let's see if I can run make html-localize :D

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 04:02:19PM -0200, George Silva wrote:
>
> > george at winterfell ~/projetos/postgis/doc $ make html-localized
> > make: *** No rule to make target 'html-localized'.  Stop.
>
> > george at winterfell ~/projetos/postgis/doc $ make pull-tx
> > make: *** No rule to make target 'pull-tx'.  Stop.
>
> Did you run ./configure from the top-level dir ?
> You'd get that message in absence of a Makefile
> (which is generated by ./configure from Makefile.in)
>
> > I'm a little green with makefiles :D
>
> First step is *having* a Makefile, see if you can get there :)
>
> --strk;

George R. C. Silva
Sigma Geosistemas LTDA