[postgis-devel] PostGIS (actually liblwgeom) integration with oss-fuzz

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jul 12 20:00:33 PDT 2017

I should have read that.  Anyway I didn't care since my email is a gmail account.

However it does say, any email will work, but the email has to be associated with a google account.

So Sandro, if you want to bother, I guess you just got to create an account

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

and say you prefer to use your own email.

I actually have that setup for some of my other email addresses that aren't gmail hosted that clients assigned me so I could share google docs with them using my client specific email address.

Thanks,
Regina