[postgis-devel] manual-dev generation

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 19 13:01:40 PDT 2017

That would save some cycles.  Not sure off-hand how to detect that.

Can you think of a shell way of doing that and maybe we can make a
make_change_doc.sh that we run as part of this that only doesn't something
if svn pulled an update in docs folder?

Then we can split the doc build from regular build.

Alternatively I could have docs build even if the job fails.