[postgis-devel] 2.4.2, 2.3.5 and 2.3.7?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Nov 13 10:50:05 PST 2017

You mean 2.2.7 right?  There was no fix done for 2.2.7 path (only 2.3.5 and 2.4.2 to allow upgrading from 2.2.6 and 2.3.4).  the 2.2.7 changes were just for make dist.

I think we have a couple more fixes since for 2.3 and 2.4 that would be worthwhile a release for 2.4.2 and 2.3.5.  I wouldn't bother for 2.2.7

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&milestone=PostGIS+2.4.2&milestone=PostGIS+2.3.5&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.7

Would be also good to catch the PostgreSQL upgrade train now that micros released last week.  People are probably planning their upgrade windows or done it already.

+1 for 2.3 and 2.4 branches.