[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.4.1 release in 2-4 weeks

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 12 17:22:09 PDT 2017

Looks like we've got quite a few tickets closed since 2.4.0 release.

Is everyone okay with a planned release of 2.4.1  2 weeks from now.

Or we can do 4 weeks.

I'm going to be in Taiwan from Oct 31st thru around Nov 6/7 so it would be
nice not to have a release in that window.

Any time before or after works for me.

Only last thing on my plate  I'd like to get in before 2.4.1 is to test
tiger 2017 data and change script to point to that and make any other needed
changes to make it work with tiger 2017 data.

Thanks,
Regina