[postgis-devel] GH Issues Migration Report Out

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Oct 18 01:53:02 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 04:03:33PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> Strk was the first to think of that need by the way when he setup the mirroring on github.  I didn't see you all excited about it then.

Thanks for the retrospection :)

> So what else can I possibly gain from having tickets on github or even having github as official repo.  So it's easier for you to click the Merge button?

This is still an interesting question.
And I'm hoping that the new "github team" lead by Kompza will
smooth out more things (I do can think of ways to make
the green button clickably, only have no interest to learn how
to use proprietary platforms, but if others do... please focus
on these things!)