[postgis-devel] Bug in default B-Tree operator class for geography

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Sep 11 10:19:41 PDT 2017

You're cruel, cruel, cruel. (And you have a perverse mind to even
*conceive* of the sorting-different-kinds-of-empty problem)
Of course, yes, z-order is v. much something I want to do, but in this run,
trying to stay ahead of Regina's release-monster, just avoiding bad index
semantics for pgsql is the goal. The non-deterministic nature of different
kinds of empty is one I hadn't considered, but I think has to be handled,
yay! I'll do that now.