[postgis-devel] Build Farm Needs?

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Thu Apr 19 02:54:36 PDT 2018

Hi,

ср, 18 апр. 2018 г. в 20:09, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>:

> Mark Porter of AWS RDS stated during his keynote @ PgConf that AWS
> would provide free buildfarm resources for PgSQL projects. If we're
> having any resource issues w/ boxen, that's a potential source of
> resources.

Are there unusual architectures available at AWS? ARM, 32bit CPUs?

I've had a vague report in russian postgres telegram chat that 32bit raster
tests crash not only on FreeBSD, but we don't have any other 32bit thing
buildfarm, and debugging crashes on FreeBSD requires some more experience
than I currently posess.

One thing Sandro mentioned once was running postgis fuzzers out of google's
infrastructure, that thing is particularly resource hungry.