[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PostGIS 2.5.0rc1 released

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Aug 28 16:22:45 PDT 2018

"Regina Obe" <lr at pcorp.us> writes:

> [postgis rc1 works on pkgsrc/macos]

> Great :)
>
> But you still have issue with the geos regress test right?  I'm wondering if
> maybe I should just change the test or disable it.

Yes - I didn't mean to say anything about geos.  So it's slightly
interesting that with the new geos, the postgis regress tests pass, in
terms of guessing between an actual geos problem and an incorrect test
and something in the environment.

What I'd like is for the geos tests to keep running after a failure, and
to report the total list of failures, so that people can tell if it's
just that one, or more, without effort, so that we can leave it failing
while keeping other coverage.

But overall, I say leave it until we figure it out.