[postgis-devel] OSGeo Code Sprint 2018: any plan?

Nicklas Aven nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Tue Feb 6 13:32:03 PST 2018

Hello

Yes, I am planning to attend. Primary goal is to get some interest around TilelessMap. But I also plan to finnish the st_filterM function if no one already have done that.

Beside this I am open for anything. I wiil probably be there for more or less the whole week.

Are you comming Mateusz?
I could need some help with TilelessMap in win. I have it compiling and working in visual studio but haven't figuered out how to make a non debug build and to use it on a box wo VS.

/Nicklas

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Mateusz Loskot wrote ----