[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Next release after 2.5 minor series will be 3.0

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jul 10 05:38:36 PDT 2018

Darafei came up with the brilliant idea of calling the next milestone

PostGIS next

That way I can start pushing tickets to it and once we are in agreement on whether it should be 2.6.0 or 3.0.0
then we can rename the milestone accordingly.

I have gone ahead and created this milestone with due date Sept 1st 2020 and will start pushing 2.5 tickets we can't get to that and bug only tickets that also affect 2.4 to next 2.4.

Thanks,
Regina