[postgis-devel] [SoC]Week 10 Report - Implement Geospatial Data Viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Jul 27 14:26:40 PDT 2018

Trying out the geoviewer branch,

I can run 'make bundle' fine in the master branch. In your branch it
errors out like this:

ERROR in ./pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view/map_view.jsx
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'ol/dist/ol.js' in
'/Users/pramsey/Code/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view'
 @ ./pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view/map_view.jsx 60:9-33
 @ ./pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js

ERROR in ./pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view/map_view_map.jsx
 @ ./pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view/map_view_map.jsx 37:9-33
 @ ./pgadmin/static/jsx/map_view/map_view.jsx
 @ ./pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js
error Command failed with exit code 2.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about
this command.

I assume there's a small piece of configuration not checked in somewhere?