[postgis-devel] [SoC]Week 10 Report - Implement Geospatial Data Viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

Xuri Gong xurigoong at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:33:49 PDT 2018

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have added the functionality to show the whole result as well as
feature's properties in a new version and will send the patch soon. Here
are the new screenshots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HwKHMHfzuRMhGC5C6

As for the OSM tile layer, currently it would be added to the map only if
the geometry's SRID is 4326. There would be no tile layer for geometries
with other SRIDs because the viewer can't do coordinate transformations. I
think it' a good idea to disable the tile layer by default and add more
tile layer options for users :). Since this is the last week for GSOC, I
will submit the current version(with map view) and update the tile layer
after GSOC.

Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> 于2018年7月31日周二 上午2:17写道: