[postgis-devel] Aggregate STYPE -C SQL API breakage

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 6 22:42:57 PST 2018

It just occurred to me while I was dreaming of upgrading a 1 TB database, that this will probably break my ability to just swap out old library with new so I don't have to install the newer PostGIS
In my older PostgreSQL.  I'll test live to confirm my suspicion later.

While we are enjoying this exercise, you want start a rehearsal run of maintaining C SQL API versions before we go to 3.0.

That would mean putting back the pgis_abs support functions but stubbing them with an error function.

Thanks,
Regina