[postgis-devel] Autofix and retry for GEOS overlay ops

Daniel Baston dbaston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:19:20 PST 2018

> If someone is willing to make better Validity management infrastructure,
> please do. :)

I'm not a big fan of this approach to development. I feel like you've
ignored issues brought up in this thread and committed a 50% solution (the
rush being ___ ?), then suggested that somebody else volunteer to do the
rest of the work on their own time. I'd really rather proceed carefully on
issues like this and try to get to a consensus solution before committing
changes.

That said, I may be out of line on my expectations for what get committed
to this project, and if so I'm very happy to refrain from commenting in the
future.

Dan