[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PostGIS 2.5.0 alpha released

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed May 30 11:05:21 PDT 2018

Hmm I've been seeing errors too (haven't checked if they match yours) but
chucked it up to an upgrade in ImageMagick on debbie and that we need to
revise our image magick rendering script.
When I looked at the generated html and pdfs, they didn't seem to be
affected by these errors so I kinda ignored them since more pressing things
to attend to.

Did the images build okay for you e.g. the images/de9im02.png ?

The image magick routine builds the images from .wkt files (that contain
lines of well-known geometries ) using our liblwgeom lib.

The generator was last changed Jan 2018 and the change was not backported to
2.4, so I guess that might have caused this issue.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/16296

I have ticketed at https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/4098

Thanks for the report,
Regina