[postgis-devel] [postgis-tickets] r16847 - Revise postgis_extensions_upgrade to repackage raster if it finds it unpackaged. Revise unpackage notice to say to give instruction to call the postgis_extensions_upgrade function and repackage.

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Oct 1 06:32:19 PDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 11:03:11PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> strk wrote:
> > If what you don't like is the need to load files from system in order to
> > uninstall we could provide an uninstall function, do you think it would help ?
>
> YES - let's do that.

I'm thinking, if we add this function it'll be installed as part
of raster (for raster_uninstall(), so people NOT installing raster
won't have that function...). Generally speaking, such a function
would always only work to uninstall the version which installed
that function in the first places, so good to uninstall 3.0.0
unpackaged only...