[postgis-devel] FOSS4G2019: State of PostGIS kind of presentation

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Apr 13 14:17:50 PDT 2019

Hey Paul,

Thank you for your answer and for the kind support offer for other
potential speakers. FOSS4G 2019 Program Committee set a priority of
having this kind of status presentation from OSGeo all projects. We
think this is important and we are committed to support, in all possible
ways, our core project representatives.

Best,
Vasile