[postgis-devel] ST_MinimumBoundingRadius / Diameter

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:39:29 PDT 2019

What are they asking for?  The list of vertices from a polygon that touch
the minimum bounding circle?
That is straight forward with existing functions
polygon -> point collection ->MBR center, diameter ->point collection where
st_distance(point,center) = diameter/2 (less a little bit for rounding
errors)

I can fire up a function and example if needed.