[postgis-devel] PSC Vote add a security at postgis.net

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Dec 6 07:06:56 PST 2019

On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 01:34:56PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
> Right now when any one has a security issue of a private nature they either
> don't know who to send the notice to or send it to whoever they know on the
> PSC.
>
> I propose we have a security at postgis.net <mailto:security at postgis.net>
> (similar to how other projects had one)

+1

> Also who want to handle security issues - can be more than one of us.

I think it would be useful to have a private repository
on Gitea to handle those issues. Whoever is on the list would
take care of filing an issue there.

NOTE: Trac supports filing "sensible" issues, if the appropriate
      plugin is enabled. Gitea still doesn't, in a public repo
      ( feature request on https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/3217 )