[postgis-devel] Joining the party

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:13:42 PST 2019

Greetings, all, Martin Davis here (AKA Dr JTS).

I've joined Paul at Crunchy Data to work on things spatial and PostGISy.  I
expect my main focus will be improving and extending GEOS.  But I'm hoping
to help out with PostGIS where and when I can.

One thing I'm interested in working on is enhancements to the PostGIS doc.
So I will be submitting a proposal or two for some updates sometime soon.

I'm excited about being able to work on making PostGIS even greater than it
already is!

Martin