[postgis-devel] Can we put back GEOS 3.5 support in 3.0?

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Wed Jan 23 15:20:29 PST 2019

To push libraries to get update, either:
 - make downstream packages dependencies tighter (with each PostGIS release
depend on current minor of GEOS);
 - report a CVE / security bug, so that it's handled by security team (can
become just a three-line backpatch though).

Darafei Praliaskouski
Support me: http://patreon.com/komzpa