[postgis-devel] new constrained delauney triangulation

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Mar 11 13:06:01 PDT 2019

Hi All -  I want to make sure people are aware of this... I am making
no claims about the execution times, but nicely crafted AFAIK --Brian

A triangulation-based approach to automatically repair GIS polygons.
Hugo Ledoux, Ken Arroyo Ohori and Martijn Meijers.
Computers & Geosciences 66, May 2014, pp. 121–131. ISSN: 0098-3004.
doi: 10.1016/j.cageo.2014.01.009
Related source code is available at https://github.com/tudelft3d/prepair