[postgis-devel] Remove ST_Accum as it is array_agg

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:36:49 PDT 2019

If the decision is to keep ST_Accum because it provides better or different
functionality to array_agg, then the docs could describe that.

Perhaps *not* creating nested arrays is a feature, rather than a
limitation?  That would differentiate this function.

Too bad the name doesn't have "array" in it - that would make the
functionality a bit clearer (IMHO).