[postgis-devel] 2.5D TIN Operations

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Wed Mar 27 10:55:41 PDT 2019

As a datapoint, a TIN on top of all the roads in Belarus is around 600MB,
which fits into Postgres tuple. A city-wide one is below a hundred
megabytes, which I believe fits into memory.

ST_Something was my thought too, but question I have in mind is more about
naming: are there names for these operations already, is there a wider list
of them somewhere?