[postgis-devel] Enabling wagyu by default

Raúl Marín Rodríguez rmrodriguez at carto.com
Fri May 31 08:16:04 PDT 2019

I've line up the PR here: https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/406

I intend to merge it on Monday and check if bots are ok with the change
and everything works as expected.

> as you say given that one needed C++11 for geos, and needed geos for
> postgis, postgis required C++11 anyway.

Also, if you are building Postgres with JIT you need at least clang 6 so you'd
be covered already.

> Still, it needs to be in README and NEWS.

I've tried to improve the wording a bit in the NEWS. Please let me know if
there is somewhere else were you'd expect to see an alert like this.

Regards,
--
Raúl Marín Rodríguez
carto.com